Cuz these outfits too bootylicious for ya babe.
The best parts of your favorite TV show might be its awesome cast, the witty one-liners, the bomb soundtrack or the way each episode leaves you hanging off the edge of your seat like a toddler anxious for recess. But let’s not forget the clothes — every girl knows that their favorite TV show isn’t complete without fly-ass ensembles that make you wish you were part of all the well-dressed action. Let’s take a look at some of modern TV’s most stylish superstars.
1. Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) – Scandal Okay, so even though Olivia’s life is strife with just a teensy bit of drama, her style seems to always make up for it. Tailored in chic suits, classy pumps, and outerwear drenched in textured details, Ms. Pope always makes a point to bring the heat and look damn good while doing it.
2. Jessa Johansson (Jemima Kirke) – Girls Oh, Jessa. You’re beautiful, anarchist, hilarious, afraid of real intimacy, and, did we mention gorgeous? Sure, your character makes us want to rip our hair out every now and then but your boho-chic ensembles seem to always make up for it.
3. Raquel Lancaster (Denise Vasi) — Single Ladies VH1’s Single Ladies brings us everything we love about trashy TV dramas: beautiful people, great clothes and snappy comebacks that make you snicker. Vasi’s look on the show is equal parts sexy and sophisticated, and transitions from day to night with sultry ease.
4. Mary Jane Paul (Gabrielle Union) — Being Mary Jane Mary Jane Paul is your typical go-getter with a tragic love life on the side. Her lucrative career as a news anchor lends some credibility to her fashionable demeanor on the show. Tailored coats, pants, rich leather bags and pops of color cultivate her look.
5. Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel) — New Girl Enter the quirky girl-next-door – Jess’s look is cutesy, student-friendly, and fun. Channel your inner Jess with bold stripes, bright poppy hues, and A-line shapes.
6. Joan Harris (Christina Hendricks) — Mad Men Perhaps a more obvious choice but damn. How could you not love Joan’s throwback, pinup style and gorgeous ginger coif (it’s bottled, but still)?? She looks perennially polished and, well, perfect.